ASSOULINE Tulum Gypset Candle
Journey to Tulum with the Tulum Gypset Travel from Home Candle. This mystical escape is re-created with earthy aromas of eucalyptus, sage and black pepper. Invigorating scents of sage, black amber and spicy cardamom transport you to the Caribbean’s idyllic coastline. Housed in a ceramic vessel, the candle features the same iconic serigraphy of symbol seen on the coordinating Tulum Gypset book.
- Ceramic vessel
- Serigraphy of symbol
- Linen outer packaging with foil and embossing
- Interior black liner for protection
- Wax: blend of soy and paraffin
- Burning time: 50 hours
- Hand poured in small batches
- Weight: 319 grams of wax
- Candle Dimensions: 4 x 3.37 in (height x diameter)
- Candle Box Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 4.125 in
- Made in the USA
CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 3 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time during the remainder.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended. Do not set it in a draft. Keep it away from children, curtains, pets and flammable surfaces.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust it to the correct position while the wax is still molten. Allow it to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. The wick should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.